Why are so many people angry at Christians who dont support the LG BTQ? Bible clearly says that h0m0sexuality is wrong.?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

The book that is referred as the “bible” was in fact written by Satan to trick human beings. It’s a test and most Christians fail embarrassingly. The only way to know what God truly wants is to talk to him yourself. God talks to me through my dreams and through my head. He told me that the Book is false and will be the end of us. It’s deception will be the end. We need to listen to God directly. Not some false lies:

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

The Bible is bunk and people who apply standards of stone-age goat herders to modern day people are being absurd.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's because it's not politically correct to stand up for what's right. The King James Bible is very clear that homosexuality is wrong. And refusing what God has said in His word is not going to change what the truth is.

I saw a couple of other answers (to this question) that down right slandered the Bible. Claiming that the Bible tells men to "beat their wives" is nothing but slander and a lie. The Bible tells husbands to honor their wives as the weaker vessel, so their prayers are not hindered.

And it is also slander to falsely accuse someone of being a bigot, just because you disagree with them.

If you wanted 2+2 to equal 5, and I told you that 2+2 is 4, would that make me a bigot? If you think I'm a bigot/racist for not telling you what you want to hear, then something is completely wrong with you. Let me ask a rhetorical question: How is it racist/bigoted to speak the truth?

Does being a straight white male automatically make me a homophobic bigot and a racist by default?

• Sara
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Do you eat bacon or shrimp? Wear poly/cotton blend clothes? Allow your wife to speak in a church? If you do, you're just as guilty of ignoring "god's law".

• 6 months ago

Because the Bible is W R O N G!! And it defies reality. People are gay. God made them gay. If God doesn't want them to be gay, he shouldn't keep making millions more every year. That's irrational. And who you love has NOTHING to do with anything else in the Bible or with Jesus' teachings. In fact, homophobia runs counter to the spirit of Jesus' ministry. Moses wanted sex saved for baby-making so his tribe wouldn't be outnumbered by other tribes who were always at war with each other. That's all. The church, and most of Western culture, didn't even turn anti-gay until the last 150 years. Funny how people's chosen god always happens to favor them and share their prejudices.

• homosexuals love taking the truth and trying to make it a lie, ROMAN 1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

There's no crime in not supporting any group. We're all free to do that at long as we don't deprive others of their civil rights.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • ...Show all comments
    • Chi girl
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Chris -- Try to stay focused. That wasn't the question. And if not for churches running the social programs they do, a lot more money would come from YOUR pocket because the government would have to pick up the slack

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Your interpretation of Christianity doesn’t speak for all of it. There are plenty of pro lgbt churches. Jesus never said bigots get to heaven! The good Lord made us the way he did because that is how he wants us to be. We are loved children of God and shame on you for trying to tell us different.

There are many pro lgbt churches to choose from that happily perform same sex marriage: notalllikethat.org.

• 6 months ago

The Bible was written over a long period of time. Originally Jesus words were passed by word of mouth for a few hundred years before they were written down. Those words shared by Jesus were for simple folk (farmers, craftsmen and others) who are very different to people alive today. Then over time those same words were changed many many times when those high in the religion wanted to control the masses. So the original words of Jesus were watered down majorly over time. And this is what Christians base their religion on.

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Because it makes no sense scientifically. Ignorants make everyone angry.

• Scott6 months agoReport

I thought ignorance was bliss?

• sarah
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because they do not want anyone to tell them they are wrong. They want the world to believe what they do is okay with God. But oral and anal sex is so dangerous. Health care professionals will tell you it is one of the most dangerous things you can do to the human body.

• Sara
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

More than 80% of adults engage in oral sex and 40-50% of heterosexual people engage in anal sex. Neither are exclusive to homosexuality by any means.
      Not everyone follows your faith.

• 6 months ago

Yes it does. It also says the universe and Earth was created in 6 days, with the seventh day off cause your god was tired. Really? A god gets tired?

• ...Show all comments
    • Sara
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

What evidence do you have that demonstrates that your deity is more real than any other?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.