How can I get over a guy i believe is straight?

To keep it brief, me and this person have known eachother for 3 years now. At first I had no feelings for them at all, we would talk for hours most days, i genuinely never got bored with them and i believe they woukd say the same. However, out of nowhere I fell in love in such a rapid way that i cant even remember... show more To keep it brief, me and this person have known eachother for 3 years now. At first I had no feelings for them at all, we would talk for hours most days, i genuinely never got bored with them and i believe they woukd say the same. However, out of nowhere I fell in love in such a rapid way that i cant even remember what it was that made me fall in love. However, I dont believe they re bi (like me) or gay, he brings up his exes who are all female and talks about wanting kids. So of course I dont want to love them the way i do but i cant seem to stop. I limit my time with him, been in other relationships, and just try to get over him. The past two years it was bumpy since he seemed more occupied with work and I just wanted some time with him like we had at first (not that i forced it) yet I always felt that I was pushed aside unlike his other friends. He knows im bisexual but i dont think hed play with my feelings in that way. But I just wanna know how i can get rid of my feelings for him, any answers?
5 answers 5