How do I get my uncle kicked out of my home?

My uncle has been staying over my home for over 2 or 3 months. He staying in my room with his one year old daughter. I didn’t really mind at first until a couple days have passed and I just had realized how much of a walking *** he is. He reeks of feet, he’s REALLY messy, and walks around acting like he owns the... show more My uncle has been staying over my home for over 2 or 3 months. He staying in my room with his one year old daughter. I didn’t really mind at first until a couple days have passed and I just had realized how much of a walking *** he is. He reeks of feet, he’s REALLY messy, and walks around acting like he owns the place. I’ve told my mom many times that I want him out of my home if not at least out of my room, my moms really trying to get him out my room but is really struggling. I have told her why can’t you just simply kick him out but she says that she doesn’t even want to hear what he’s going to say.
She believes he’s going to make an excuse of not knowing who’s going to care for his daughter and because of money issues. I know damn well he has the money to find a house, and time to care for his own daughter, he’s just too lazy, too much of an idiot to live alone and doesn’t want to face the fact that he has a responsibility of caring for his own daughter.