john asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 6 months ago

How do I get my uncle kicked out of my home?

My uncle has been staying over my home for over 2 or 3 months. He staying in my room with his one year old daughter. I didn’t really mind at first until a couple days have passed and I just had realized how much of a walking *** he is. He reeks of feet, he’s REALLY messy, and walks around acting like he owns the place. I’ve told my mom many times that I want him out of my home if not at least out of my room, my moms really trying to get him out my room but is really struggling. I have told her why can’t you just simply kick him out but she says that she doesn’t even want to hear what he’s going to say.

She believes he’s going to make an excuse of not knowing who’s going to care for his daughter and because of money issues. I know damn well he has the money to find a house, and time to care for his own daughter, he’s just too lazy, too much of an idiot to live alone and doesn’t want to face the fact that he has a responsibility of caring for his own daughter.

not much you can do about it unless youre lucky enough to be over 18 and then you can move out

Step one is to buy your house from your parents. When you own the house you make the house rules. Until then, it is up to your parents to decide. But it is possible that if you keep complaining and talking to them about the subject of him leaving your parents will eventually agree. Another thing you could do is find an inexpensive apartment for him to move into nearby, and make your parents aware of what you have found and then maybe offer to babysit if your uncle moves.

You can tell him straight or text him instead of telling your mom because with all her thoughts, she will never get a chance to discuss this matter with him..!

If it is your house, i.e. you are paying the rent/mortgage and bills give him 6 weeks to find a place of his own.