Obsessive girl that went to my high school is creeping me out and harassing me and my friends also with family too?

I live in a very small Southwestern Ohio farm town (Population about 1200 people) I live land that Me,My husband and my Kids) live on its about 10 acres with 6 acres of woods and we lease 4 acres of corn field.I live in a residential neighborhood my house and property is where the street dead ends...My problem is... show more I live in a very small Southwestern Ohio farm town (Population about 1200 people) I live land that Me,My husband and my Kids) live on its about 10 acres with 6 acres of woods and we lease 4 acres of corn field.I live in a residential
neighborhood my house and property is where the street dead ends...My problem is that the neighborhood is fairly big and their are a lot of children and teens living in those houses not to mention its close to town and the local school district and when I am back in the woods their is always Trespassers almost all children and teenagers.I have found that those teens are using marijuana not to mention beer cans back their...My son dirt bikes back their and is always stopping people to tell them to leave...My worries is that with all the minors back their someone is going to get injured and I do not want to be sued...I have noticed that kids (elementary students) are playing around the highly active railroad tracks that cross my field property their is also kids getting close to the Electrical Substation that is owned by the local power company that is next to my property line (I have contacted them about that)....Me and my husband both grew up in this town we both know what its like to go hiking as a kid and we do not want to be jerks about this but we do not want people getting hurt back their