Is It my fault or my employers fault?

Payday had came and no paycheck in my account I use direct deposit, so I went into work and realized I had left a number off my account so I fixed it, in the meantime a newer member of payroll decided to pay me my paycheck in cash, I did not sign anything! She just handed me cash in front of a assistant manager and... show more Payday had came and no paycheck in my account I use direct deposit, so I went into work and realized I had left a number off my account so I fixed it, in the meantime a newer member of payroll decided to pay me my paycheck in cash, I did not sign anything! She just handed me cash in front of a assistant manager and I left. With no evidence other then their word. They said the paycheck would bounce back to them from the error I had to fix, it never did. It ended up in my account my paycheck! Now because there is no paperwork I signed that they gave cash, would it be their fault that it’s now in my bank? It just looks like I got paid my regular check on payroll....not my fault, what would you do?
12 answers 12