Hello. What do u let u autistic kids or adults do that others will not? ((Searieus anders only))?

3. throw food. if its bad i say we have a food fight. 4. drawing on EVERYTHING walls, floors, NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS. i encourage his imagination. 5. paint on us and the walls. see #4 6. junkfood everyday all day. my brother is a picky eater so if he eats anything im so happy. (i give him a multivitamin to make... show more 3. throw food. if its bad i say we have a food fight.

4. drawing on EVERYTHING walls, floors, NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS. i encourage his imagination.

5. paint on us and the walls. see #4

6. junkfood everyday all day. my brother is a picky eater so if he eats anything im so happy. (i give him a multivitamin to make up for all that he lost).

7. eat with his hands. its SUPER SUPER MESSY but he loves it.

8. were mis matched clothes in public.
if that means him wearing bright green pants a pink shirt sandels and a hat to church well gess what hes wearing it.

9. haveing "messy bath's" we get them off of Pinterest sencery baths for kids.

10. sleep with me. (hes got his own room) but if he wants to sleep with me he can.

11. jump on furniture and beds. (he has a trampoline and mini trampoline in his room) its just he likes to jump on furniture 😂.

12. play in mud. ANYWHERE. sure i was late taking him to his ABA but we had a blast getting soaked. btw. he went in to his ABA dripping mud the other kids and adults looked at us like we were crazy. (ok only some did) a couple of his teachers said "will its good he's having fun.😂😂😂😂😂.

13. pee in the shower. (if i can get him to pee i will (he once peed on the floor while i was cleaning up after arts and crafts i said (in my happyist voice i could) i said "buddy wow you made a big peepee lets get you cleaned up"

14. baby talk. if he understands it better. I'll do it.

and 15. love him unconditional. he's thought me so much. ❤️