Would people prefer to call it “reduced lipids in cow lactation” or “skim milk”?

4 Answers

  • 12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think it would be better to call it lipid-reduced bovine lactate.

  • Clive
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

    I'm sure most consider too many big words to be pretentious so why not just called it skimmed milk?

    It would only be appropriate if it's normal in the society, as in Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" where milk actually is called bovine lactation.

  • 12 months ago

    Cow lactation doesn't indicate what it is, just what happens when a cow gives milk: she is lactating.

    That means that your descriptive term isn't correct at all.

  • 12 months ago

    Skim milk is much simpler.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.