Help with changing over from old dog food to new?

I’ve gone and purchased a brand new dog for me and my grandmother. The owners provided everything except from old dog biscuits. I asked them two days ago and yesterday if they could provide some of old dog biscuits. I asked them again today to triple check it’s there. They said yes. However when I got home, I... show more I’ve gone and purchased a brand new dog for me and my grandmother.

The owners provided everything except from old dog biscuits.

I asked them two days ago and yesterday if they could provide some of old dog biscuits. I asked them again today to triple check it’s there. They said yes. However when I got home, I checked everything and they forgot to add it there.

Our dog biscuits is different to there’s. What can I do to reduce my new dog from getting an upset stomach.

All they’ve told me about their old dog food is it has to be grain free. Ours is grain free and it’s biscuits they get from Woolworths