Do Virgos normally find Aries annoying but attractive ;)?

I am an Aries gay guy who fancies a Virgo guy. In the beginning he was really snobby towards me but since he was hard to get I liked him even more and would show him that all my attention belonged to him and that he was the most beautiful thing I saw. He got really irritated in the beginning but eventually gave in... show more I am an Aries gay guy who fancies a Virgo guy. In the beginning he was really snobby towards me but since he was hard to get I liked him even more and would show him that all my attention belonged to him and that he was the most beautiful thing I saw. He got really irritated in the beginning but eventually gave in to my suprised. He confessed that he thought my advances were annoying but he can’t understand why he finds me so attractive as well and can’t stop looking at me and admiring me. I gave him a cocky smile and told him don’t worry I feel the same way about you if not even
more and gave him a kiss. He was shock but smiled and looked away blushing.