Found a dying wasp on my floor?

Okay, so I have been in my apartment for the last 5 and a half days (I work and go to school online). Haven't opened doors or windows during this time... I saw another question similar to this and they said a possibility was a wasps nest in the walls or vent and it flew from there. Conveniently, I have an a/c... show more Okay, so I have been in my apartment for the last 5 and a half days (I work and go to school online). Haven't opened doors or windows during this time...

I saw another question similar to this and they said a possibility was a wasps nest in the walls or vent and it flew from there.

Conveniently, I have an a/c EXACTLY above the spot where I found the wasp. Does this seem likely? If so, any ideas on how to approach this?
Update: I also found a reddit page posting a similar answer: that wasp colonies remove weak or dead members, especially in the late summer as they prepare for winter. Strange thing — it is late summer. That makes me believe even more that I have a wasp nest in my a/c vents.