whats your favorite star wars episode and who is your favorite character from star wars?

my favorite star wars episode is episode 1 because thats technically the first real start of the star wars franchise even though its first episodes 4 5 and 6 and my favorite star wars character is r2 d2

I have a few. It sounds weird. Episode 3. Yes, there is a lot of killing, because it shows how Anakin turns to Vader. And Episode 6 because it shows how Vader turns to Anakin again. Good to bad and then bad to good.

• Olive

I lile Return of the Jedi best. And C3PO from original

As far as the numbered episodes I like Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back the best. I think I'm in the minority, however, in that my favorite Star Wars movie ever is Rogue One.

My favorite character is Han Solo, even though I wasn't a huge fan of the Solo movie.

By the way... have you see the trailer for the new "Mandalorian" series that's going to be on the Disney Plus streaming service? It looks really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOC8E8z_ifw

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous9 months agoReport

i did not but i can tell