Would you rather have two 6-month-olds or an 18-month-old and a 6-month-old at the same time?

the two 6-month-olds are twins

Favorite Answer

The babies of equivalent age have the same needs, so can be looked after concurrently more easily. There would be some crying when the other is asleep, which would get them both going, but overall I think that would be my preferred option.

Either scenario is hard work though and I applaud parents who are able to cope with all this.

Two 6 month olds

Neither. I have friends in both situations and it sucks terribly for the first 3-4 years.

I'd rather two 6-month-olds. double the diapers and double the fun.

• LizB

Both sound miserable TBH. One baby at a time has been more than enough for me, and my kids are almost 5 years apart.

Since the 6 months old, will turn into 18 months old soon enough, that would be much harder to chase and watch 2 of them around at the same time.

Neither - which is why my children are almost five years apart.

Any toddlers at this age would be trying ......It would not be recommended .