promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 months ago

Will World War III be the whole world vs Brazil over how they keep burning down sections of the Amazon Rainforest?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

Just how would a war fix the problem? Seems to me a war on top of what is going on will just increase CO2 production and make the whole situation worse. But it does not matter, war or no war, we have crossed the line of no return.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Yes the French will win. M. Macron et les jackets Jaune will launch une grande para drop on the Amazon Basin and we all sing la mayonaisse, non?

• 9 months ago

200 million Brazilians many are little more than destitute dirt farmers want to make a better life for themselves, so they get a bot of forest and burn it down, a couple of years later the land is worn out from over production over grazing poor soild management so the farmer burns at bit more forest and a bot more and a bot more till there is none left and brazil is a worn out infertile place full of dead cows dead people and nothing else. sad but true in just a few years time.

• 9 months ago

I finding it increasingly alarming how with just a few choice or trigger words a tiny minority can turn the many against the few.

Its worrying, because where and how will it all end.

You need to THINK for yourselves and not allow others to do your thinking for you, you've got a brain, use it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Absolutely it will, I am preparing now

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Noooo... it will be over Greenland

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

Albert Einstein.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.