Baby had shots a week ago. Now he has a on/off fever that lasts for only half the day. What can I do to keep his fever down without rising?

My baby just gotten his first shots and of course it made him sick with the fever. I thought it was gone away, but 3 days later, it came right back. I've been to the doctor's and everything they Said "everything looks good, there's no sign of infection". They even gave him Motrin before... show more My baby just gotten his first shots and of course it made him sick with the fever. I thought it was gone away, but 3 days later, it came right back. I've been to the doctor's and everything they Said "everything looks good, there's no sign of infection". They even gave him Motrin before leaving the hospital. His fever was down for 10hrs. Now it's back up again at 101.3c seems like his temperature rises only at night. What can I do to keep his fever down?or will it just go away on his own? I've been giving him popsicles. Infant Tylenol (every 4 hours) and breastfeeding him/giving bottles. Nothing seems to be working.