He makes me feel worthless.?

My child’s father makes me feel like **** every chance he gets. I haven’t been working due to him causing me to lose my job back in May & ever since then he’s been providing for me. The thing is though I’ve been looking for a job for months now. My only issue is our son having to go to daycare due to his work... show more My child’s father makes me feel like **** every chance he gets. I haven’t been working due to him causing me to lose my job back in May & ever since then he’s been providing for me. The thing is though I’ve been looking for a job for months now. My only issue is our son having to go to daycare due to his work schedule. The jobs I’ve applied for start times are at 6am in the morning, daycare opens at 6am & he knows it but still acts as if I’m not trying. I only have warehouse experience as of rn. He says I’m just like his first child’s mother & that he feels like he has 3 kids instead of 2. But the thing is, he dont even take care of his first child.

I put his income before mine in the months of June-July becuz of the circumstances of him being a truck driver. He wanted me to! But now I see that I shouldn’t have. All I’m trying to get him to see is that I am trying but he doesn’t think I am. I can’t make the employers give me a shift later than 6am! Everything he does for me he holds over my head. I do feel like a failure. But I am trying! Just not as hard enough in his eyes. I live with him so he threatens to put me out countless of times. To show my appreciation I cook & clean. Making sure our son is taken care of. I’m not a woman in his eyes nor a mother. He’s on child support for his first child. Her mom doesn’t even contact him about their child anymore becuz of the person he is. But I’m the prob? I got a job that fitted my our sched but they postponed the start date.