Is a truck a good family vehicle?

If so what is the best truck to own?

NO.Insurance is high gas is high,truck is high off ground not good for smaller children.If you need lots of room then one of the SUV;s,larger ones or a mini van might fit you better.

Maybe as long as you are happy

A Ford Expedition is a good vehicle for a large, obese family.

It depends on what type of truck you get. like if it only has one row of seats no it's not, but if you have multiple rows of seats then possibly. I would say your best bet would be to get a ford excursion.

Modern trucks are much like sedans of days gone by. They have 4 doors and rear wheel drive and so-so to lousy gas mileage. Go for 4wd if you expect to drive in snow.

• Road Warrior6 months agoReport

Most are still two doors. Club cars were available back to at least 1968, but not as popular. Usually. special-order.

• Andy C

A crew cab with a bed canopy would be comfortable for 2 kids and two adults and a dog or three that ride in the back.

That's the best truck, but trucks have poor gas mileage and can be difficult to park.

The minivan or a 7-seater SUV like the Subaru Ascent would be my pick, but my economics leave me with the truck;)

NOT that I am complaining bc I just discovered offroad driving.