My hair is thinning fast at 20?

Hi guys I'm a bit concerned about my hair, over the last few months I have noticed my hair starting to get thinner and slightly see-through at the front and the crown section. I don't mean to sound dramatic but I'm really upset over this, my hair plays a huge part in the confidence I have left and... show more Hi guys I'm a bit concerned about my hair, over the last few months I have noticed my hair starting to get thinner and slightly see-through at the front and the crown section.

I don't mean to sound dramatic but I'm really upset over this, my hair plays a huge part in the confidence I have left and being half bald by 20 isn't really a girls dream

I used to dye my hair a lot In the past, I know that may be a big reason why but I stopped around a year ago, since then I've done nothing but try to take care of my hair after all the damage. I use no heat styling tools, no products or sprays, just organic shampoo (I wash twice to get rid of build-up) and conditioner just on the ends of my hair, I also wash my hair twice a week and braid it at night to lessen the friction when I sleep.

I don't really do anything else that would cause my hair to fall out (other than stress that my hair is falling out) but I'm just extremely confused and out of ideas

If anyone has any advice or has experienced the same thing I would be extremely greatful to hear your thoughts.