Amelia asked in HealthDental · 6 months ago

Does having demineralisation on teeth mean I’ve tooth decay?

My dentist told me i have demineralisation. At the time I didn’t really know now what it meant but I’ve been googling and tooth decay comes along side it? She never said I have tooth decay but now I’m worried

Apagard toothpaste reminerluzes teeth.

all those years of taking adderol / speed have sucked the calcium out of your teeth and bones .

Tooth demineralization makes it easier for bacteria to eat holes in the tooth enamel. You may not have tooth decay yet, but it is likely if you can't reverse this.

• Amelia6 months agoReport

How can I reverse it? She just told me to use fluorite toothpaste and that’s it.

your teeth are growing soft and brittle and more prone to gum infections. a common cause is eating acidic foods (including Sugars) without brushing your teeth or drinking water afterward.

i can literally feel when my mouth is abnormally acidic. there's a slight tension all around my teeth. it may not be common to feel it though.