My wife confessed me that while I was in Iraq,13 years ago,she had an affair with a man for 4 years. Should I leave her?

In 2006 right after graduating high school I enlisted in the Marine Corps. I had a girlfriend,friends. I got out of the Marines in 2010. On June 30th 2010 I got married to that girl. I really love her and we've been happy together and a few months ago I was thinking about having a child with her. Last week... show more In 2006 right after graduating high school I enlisted in the Marine Corps. I had a girlfriend,friends. I got out of the Marines in 2010. On June 30th 2010 I got married to that girl. I really love her and we've been happy together and a few months ago I was thinking about having a child with her. Last week she confessed me that between 2006 and 2010 she had an affair with a friend of hers. It hurts me deeply that while I was in Iraq she was banging some other dude. I know this happened a long time ago and we were not married yet but should I leave her?