Should company pay for ticket?

I got 3 tickets when I was out of state in a company vehicle 1. Driving in left lane with vehicle over 10k lbs 2. No DOT or puco numbers, or company name. CDL vehicle and I don’t have a cdl (I’ve driven the truck/ trailer combo hundreds of times and in 3 years never been told or in trouble it was a cdl combo) 3.... show more I got 3 tickets when I was out of state in a company vehicle
1. Driving in left lane with vehicle over 10k lbs
2. No DOT or puco numbers, or company name. CDL vehicle and I don’t have a cdl (I’ve driven the truck/ trailer combo hundreds of times and in 3 years never been told or in trouble it was a cdl combo)
3. No DOT card or elog or current registration.

So my question is should my company pay for the tickets or is it on me? Everyone in the company drives these trucks all over eastern United States. And it’s not my fault he didn’t have dot/puco numbers. The tickets total to $720.