Does my moms boyfriend have anger issues? And should I tell her?

Well first of all, I work with my moms boyfriend as a constructor. One day he threw his new phone 3x because a update kept popping up. He had thrown it off the roof lol even at the truck. Anyway, today we played some fun, we all have a little bit of fun, you know. Anyway, he got mad and tried to chase me and I ran... show more Well first of all, I work with my moms boyfriend as a constructor. One day he threw his new phone 3x because a update kept popping up. He had thrown it off the roof lol even at the truck. Anyway, today we played some fun, we all have a little bit of fun, you know. Anyway, he got mad and tried to chase me and I ran a bit so he whipped a drill at me and it almost hit me (would have hit me if I didnt move again). He did it with alot of force, kind of like how you would throw something at a burglar or theif. (Like in movies, 😅) anyways, what should I do? He told me that someone would get me if I wanted to go home, so I assumed he said something. But I feel like he left out the part where he threw a drill that had the intention to hit me? I mean, who throws things at people without meaning to hit them?? (unless tossing it to them, but this was whipped.) Idk I have anxiety, so It scared me so much. I was in tears most of the day.