Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 6 months ago

How many ppl at any one time are usually on Yahoo Answers?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

All of the people in the world are always on yahoo answers. It is the most reliable site.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Evenings when there are the most members on. I'd guess at that time about 4 to 500.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Yes, 32 accounts..........probably all my stalker. How did you find them ? do you know some trick? answer under MY answer, so I get a notification. We can chat that way.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Maybe a thousand people? I see a lot of the same people every night, and only a few hundred answer the trending questions. I figure about 2/3 of us don't bother answering them, that's how I get my estimate.

• 6 months ago

about 10..............but 8 of them play about 50 sock puppets apiece, so it seems like a lot more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Depends on the day If its Early in the Morning not to many people a lot of people are Sleeping im a Morning Bird so I answer Questions Early in the Morning and then usually again in the Mid Afternoon

Afternoon it starts to Pick up a Bit and then in the Evening time its usually Pretty Busy unless its a Saturday or Sunday then people may be out and about

• SOT3
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

There has not been any data in years and the user numbers are way down from those high levels. There are probably at least 100k at all times.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A lot I guess.........

• KaleyK
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

37,311 ...............

Source(s): Crushed it * Best Answer
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.