Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 6 months ago

How many ppl at any one time are usually on Yahoo Answers?

All of the people in the world are always on yahoo answers. It is the most reliable site.

Evenings when there are the most members on. I'd guess at that time about 4 to 500.

• Weasel McWeasel

Yes, 32 accounts..........probably all my stalker. How did you find them ? do you know some trick? answer under MY answer, so I get a notification. We can chat that way.

Maybe a thousand people? I see a lot of the same people every night, and only a few hundred answer the trending questions. I figure about 2/3 of us don't bother answering them, that's how I get my estimate.

about 10..............but 8 of them play about 50 sock puppets apiece, so it seems like a lot more.

• Daniel

Depends on the day If its Early in the Morning not to many people a lot of people are Sleeping im a Morning Bird so I answer Questions Early in the Morning and then usually again in the Mid Afternoon

Afternoon it starts to Pick up a Bit and then in the Evening time its usually Pretty Busy unless its a Saturday or Sunday then people may be out and about

• SOT3

There has not been any data in years and the user numbers are way down from those high levels. There are probably at least 100k at all times.

A lot I guess.........

• KaleyK

37,311 ...............

Source(s): Crushed it * Best Answer