Small boobs!!?

I just started my period this month at 15 and 10 months. Around the same time my mom did. My sister started hers at 15 and 6 months. But my sister developed boobs by probably 14 ish and is now a D and so did my mom. However I am 5’5 and weigh around just over 8 and 1/2 stone but have just about aa size boobs. I... show more I just started my period this month at 15 and 10 months. Around the same time my mom did. My sister started hers at 15 and 6 months. But my sister developed boobs by probably 14 ish and is now a D and so did my mom. However I am 5’5 and weigh around just over 8 and 1/2 stone but have just about aa size boobs. I don’t understand why. I spoke to my mum and she thinks I have more of my fathers side genes as my skin isn’t as freckly and pale as my sisters and moms whereas mine is more like my dads. My mom told me my dads mom had small boobs but I really don’t want small boobs, and definitely not size aa, I’ll be too embarrassed to ever do anything sexual with a boy with a flat chest. Please help. Do I need to gain weight? Am I just really late?
2 answers 2