Leila asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 months ago

Small boobs!!?

I just started my period this month at 15 and 10 months. Around the same time my mom did. My sister started hers at 15 and 6 months. But my sister developed boobs by probably 14 ish and is now a D and so did my mom. However I am 5’5 and weigh around just over 8 and 1/2 stone but have just about aa size boobs. I don’t understand why. I spoke to my mum and she thinks I have more of my fathers side genes as my skin isn’t as freckly and pale as my sisters and moms whereas mine is more like my dads. My mom told me my dads mom had small boobs but I really don’t want small boobs, and definitely not size aa, I’ll be too embarrassed to ever do anything sexual with a boy with a flat chest. Please help. Do I need to gain weight? Am I just really late?

You won't have a final determination of how busty you'll be until you are around 18 or 20 years old.

Thank mother nature that guys will be interested in you for your personality, wit, charm, and more athletic body. If you had a couple of watermelons, you might not know whether you were interesting to someone because of your mind or as a sexual target to ogle your bumpers.

You may be late, we all develop in our own way. And even if you remain small, there are plenty of guys happy with that. And dont even think about sex right now.