Help? Would i be able to use my insurance?

I quit my job because i got a better paying job but my old job offered insurance. Im not worried because getting married in october and can go on my fiancés then husbands insurance. I had a dentist appointment and was told i can use the insurance from my old job until september 1st. The dentist appointment was... show more I quit my job because i got a better paying job but my old job offered insurance. Im not worried because getting married in october and can go on my fiancés then husbands insurance.

I had a dentist appointment and was told i can use the insurance from my old job until september 1st. The dentist appointment was supposed to be for tomorrow the 24th. The dentist had to reschedule for next week. I wasnt worried about tomorrow but because next week on the 31st is my last full day with the insurance i am kind of worried.

I am calling the 24 hour number when i get home to find out but im asking in your opinion would i be okay on the 31st to use it? Im getting nervous here. My fiancé is currently calling the 24 hour number to see about the rules with me going on. We both worked the same job he just only works for that company now.