Can I still graduate highschool in time or may I have to stay in highschool for an extra year?

So the school year just started and I'm supposed to be a junior, class of 2021, however my student profile says I'm still currently a sophomore most likely because I failed about 3 classes in my sophomore year due to some regretful, idiotic decisions I've made. Assuming I pass my junior level classes... show more So the school year just started and I'm supposed to be a junior, class of 2021, however my student profile says I'm still currently a sophomore most likely because I failed about 3 classes in my sophomore year due to some regretful, idiotic decisions I've made. Assuming I pass my junior level classes this year and make up all the missing credits from failed classes from sophomore year via summer school, will I be moved up to be a senior next school year or will I be classified as a junior but still graduate on time with my suppose-to-be senior peers. I'm sort of panicking because of the situation I put myself in and don't want to be recognized as the stereotypical "21 year old pothead, Honda Civic driver still in highschool" guy. Any input would be highly appreciated.