Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 months ago

Is anyone else tired of hearingTtaylor Swift complain about men?

• Nancy
    Favorite Answer

Ugh, I've been tired of hearing her since before she was even born. I can't even begin to stand her. Besides, she's even complained about Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston. I mean, how big of a b*tch do you have to be to not get along with Calvin Harris or Tom Hiddleston. At some point, she's got to own that it's not every man she ever dates; it's her..

• Nancy

Of Taylor Swift? LMAO. Not in the slightest. And if I wanted to look like that, I'd just put a rubber mask of a horse over my face.

• mars

No, I like when she does that.

She’s been complaining about men ever since she became famous. She must be very picky.

Hmmm..I thought her music was no longer about that, although I don't really follow her so I guess I could be missing something. But she could sing about whatever she wants. If people don't like it they don't have to listen.

Yes, like move on

• John

Taylor swift is typically female in that she wants a husband but doesn't have one.

Its perfectly normal, she's young her ovaries are humming and she wants sex.

But as per her assumed country origins--SHE HAS TO BE MARRIED!

See what happens when you try to assume another's identity?

You might have cash but you have to hoard it and live that gawdaweful life you assumed.

Dolly pardon and a whole host of corporate actors and actresses, Humphrey Bogart, john Wayne, Clint Eastwood..and that old assumed corporate identity list goes on and on and on..

Most of the time I forget that she even exsists. Really, I don't like her genre of music and specifically her music. It's just sounds so annoying, though thankfully I rarely hear any of her songs unless it's put into an advertisement.

Why do we need any more Ttaylor Swift?Ttaylor Swift is an American. She is not a "woman" in the traditional sense of the word. She is a pop star of the highest caliber. This isn't her fault! Ttaylor Swift is not a "hormone ridden" girl trying to get attention. She is a real woman with deep morals and values, and even some "pouty" girls might agree to this.Taylor is the best thing to happen to modern America...maybe. She is a pop star, a model, a singer. She can do both.I don't care what "gender identity" is. Taylor Swift is a woman who has been treated unfairly. She is tired of being treated poorly. She has decided to fight back. But, this isn't the first time she has been the victim of harassment. She could not just take the harassment lying down if she wanted to remain popular. She should have made a stronger stand against it than just saying "Hey, I'm not bothered by it any more!

Just you, I guess.

Helon eudjvfnd fjenfhne fnf djfnnrjeje