do mike hard lemonades make you drunk?

im going to a little party tonight and im bringing mike hards bc ive tasted them before and they were good. i dont want to get like drunk enough where im throwing up everywhere. but i also dont drink much. i got drunk probably only a couple times in my life. not a big drinker but sometimes i get in the mood. im 20, about 115 pounds and was wondering how strong mikes hard lemonades are and how many it would take for me to get drunk? or at least tipsy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

dont know ive never actually had one to know if they do but it seems like a grown up drink so i would say yes

• 3 months ago

Those are basically wine coolers, You could have a few before getting very drunk .

• 3 months ago

Those are basically wine coolers. You could have a few before getting very drunk.

• 3 months ago

so don't drink fast and don't drink a lot.

its not the beverage that causes you to get so drunk you puke. its the drinker who slams them down like there is no tomorrow.

YOU are in charge here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Your brain has not finished developing, and already you are trying to kill brain cells?

Not very smart. Every time you get drunk, or even high, you are killing brain cells.

And at your age, you won't go paralyzed from it ... but it has subtle disabling affects on you to remain emotionally healthy and use self-control over your life, making success and happiness LESS likely for you.

• Tj
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes you can get drunk from them......Drink slowly, pace yourself, like one a hour.

• 3 months ago

1 Corinthians 6

9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11And such were some of you:

Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

• 3 months ago

20 years old ...lol !!!...sunny to hold booze you have to be patient ...comes with passage of years and sometimes decades !!! ....lemonade goes well with extra dry gin , mint leaves and crushed ice splashed with soda ...shaken not stirred .

Source(s): MISOA...i am not allowed such luxuries ....so go after them ...cheers!!!
  • marty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes they'll make you drunk. They are 5% alcohol, about the same as beer

• 3 months ago

It is the same strength as beer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.