Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParapsychology · 4 months ago

Does anyone know how to develop Precognition? Or is that something that just happens to some people?

I’m curious because I would love to have this power to. I have a weak telekinesis and telepathy, sometimes I would love to see the future but I don’t know how to develop it. I honestly don’t know how I got telepathy but telekinesis just happened to me recently so I meditate a lot now which makes it a bit stronger mine is weak at the moment. I know that I have telepathy because I have been making the thought of moving back into his place by that I mean my brother we are not close really and he’s lived here for a few years he just happens to bring up moving back when I did this. We are not that close we don’t fight like we used to either I just sometimes would like a break. I’ve done so much with my telekinesis I practice it with my crystals I’ve moved them a few times and I drowned a ball in my pool I can go on and on.

For me, precognition gets stronger and weaker over time; I'm not really sure what drives that.  It never completely goes away however, and does appear to run in my family too.  The way I access it, is that I imagine the topic (eg an upcoming meeting, project, person, etc), and then pay attention to the immediate sensation afterwards.  If I note a strong energy/light/presence (kind of hard to describe) that's a positive result (eg the meeting will happen, I will see the person, the project will move forward), and if I sense a strong emptiness, that's a negative result (eg meeting will not occur, lead to a dead end, etc).  Anything in between is not a precognitive result, and I don't interpret it.  Anything after the first fraction of a second, tends to be contaminated by thoughts/desires, etc, and I ignore.

Perhaps just practice attending to those very early internal responses.

I will warn you though, that precognition comes with the need for a framework to handle it.  For example, if you know that someone will stand you up for a meeting, will you go?  I've decided that I still pursue things I otherwise would do if not for precognition, but the precognition helps me prepare.  For example, if I am meeting someone I know will not attend, I might bring a book, or prepare backup plans.  This way precognition assists, but does not manage my life; I do.

The reason we classify precognition as 'psychic' or unusual is due to a misunderstanding of time.  I consider precognition as actually checking on something that has already occurred, just in the future.  That has led me to believe that while we do have free choice about our decisions and actions, these actions have already been taken, so that future has already occurred.  Moving through it linearly is somewhat of an illusion that facilitates making free choices.  This makes precognition a lot less mysterious...you are simply accessing details of a record that exists, but we generally are not in touch with.  There is lots we are not in touch with consciously so I don't consider that so mysterious.

Now telekinesis sounds very interesting.  How do you manage that, and what kind of things can you accomplish with that?

I do but its really hard to do it in a corrupt system like this, well I know a little bit about this.

its not safe tho, you need to learn about chakras and about how to control other things 1st.

To become successfully precognitive you have to dwell on events of the past. To give you an example I often think about the time that my Sweatie Honeybuns English Guy went to the pub, came back absolutely rolling drunk and proceeded to pee in my genuine reproduction Ming vase. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was a larger vase but he soaked my doilies as well.

The next time he said "I'm just off for a pint with the lads, Mavis. I'll only have one" I had this vision, as clear as a bell of him staggering in drunk as a lord at midnight and belching frighteningly at my poor little pussycat. I think I must be some kind of oracle because my prophecy was spot on. I wasn't going to have him scaring my Fluffymuff though so I strung some string at ankle height across the doorway ready for when he came reeling in. And I must say that really worked a treat, tripping on that and going arseover tip completely knocked the wind right out of his sails.

• Tom

Even those who Believe in Precognition, put Little stock in it----As the future can change and usually does.---it is the least reliable of any of the alleged "psychic" "abilities".

• Gary K

You can give a list of people who didn't die in a tragedy *allegedly* thanks to precognition.

You can't develop something that doesn't exist.

• M3 months agoReport

Dear boy, Lincoln has been dead for quite some time, that will make it very difficult for Jeffrey to tell him anything.

• Obviously no one has precognition, if they did there would be no such thing as a major unexpected event.

If you could really get a hypnotherapist to condition you have a super power for less than the cost of calling out a plumber don't you think we'd all be doing it?

• Hunter

Do you ever *think* before you open your mouth-- or do dumb stuff just fall out because there's nothing inside to hold it all back?

• Hunter

Precognition ran in my family. Perhaps up to 20% of the world's population has psi abilities; precognition seems to be the most common. A house wife in Florida was on the NBC news one night because she got herself and her daughter out, just bare moments before a small plane crashed into their home. Actress Lindsay Wagner cancelled a plane flight shortly before it took off; minutes later that plane crashed, killing everyone aboard. Even Abraham Lincoln had dreams about his assassination a week or two before it happened. And the list goes on.

A neurological study done on psis has shown that both clairvoyance and precognition work at a brainwave frequency of 8.3 Hz, an alpha frequency. Alpha frequencies are the easiest to get in to with meditation, biofeedback, binaural beats, hypnosis, and even some drugs.

I used to know a lady that taught a community college course on how to develop such abilities, but the thing about precognition is that it must work for you unconsciously: it would literally drive you crazy if it worked all the time for you consciously-- you'd could never tell the present from the future. I had that happen once and it's disturbing to have time slips.

If you really want PC, the best way is to go to a hypnotherapist and tell them what you want. Most hypnotherapists could condition your subconscious in only a few sessions. That's costly; anywhere from $60 to $120 each session. But a good therapist could program you for self-hypnosis; with that you could develop any psi ability you want, whenever you want. There are a couple of good free hypnosis script books on the Internet; some have script made especially for developing ESP. If you learn self-hypnosis you can tape such a script and play it back for a few weeks until you find yourself with PC. But be careful what you wish for: being a prog can, as someone once said, "be a gigantic pain in the butt." Once you become precognitive, you can't turn it off. This is annoying when you know how movies and TV shows will always end. You can also sense if people close to you are going to die. And if it gets out of control, you might find yourself becoming a time sensitive, seeing freaky things that Normals can't usually see.

Good luck.

• nothing

...because we don't need to give foods to similar persons you mentioned. Maybe in other occasion I'll write some text on web with link to you. Talk to you soon.

• j153e

One way is to keep a dream diary (recording your dreams) and checking for up to about a week after each dream to find precognitive dreaming.

These books may be helpful:

"Studies of the Human Aura" by Kuthumi;

"Watch Your Dreams" by Ann Ree Colton;

"Light Is a Living Spirit" by Omraam Aivanhov;

"Edgar Cayce on Angels and the Angelic Forces."

I have seen the future....

And you don't seem to exhibit any precognitive abilities.

Start with the power of grammar. "I would love to have this power to." It's "too." Most telekinesis has an underlying power called "gravity."

• Gary K

Nothing you've said means I'm wrong or that precognitive abilities exist.

• Mr. P

Make the best of the abilities you have got, but explore others.

If you are inclined you can try other possibilities - psychometry, tarot, runes, spirit work, see if you have any of the clair's... See where you want to go with your studies. Just be careful working with other entities as they can bite.

• nothing

I felt that, they bite and very hard, ... 20 years recovering from scars just because I wanted to warn for Japan and Ukraine catastrophes 1 years earlier. We have a lot to learn about each other and other entities, also other powerful abilities.