Does anyone know how to develop Precognition? Or is that something that just happens to some people?

I’m curious because I would love to have this power to. I have a weak telekinesis and telepathy, sometimes I would love to see the future but I don’t know how to develop it. I honestly don’t know how I got telepathy but telekinesis just happened to me recently so I meditate a lot now which makes it a bit stronger... show more I’m curious because I would love to have this power to. I have a weak telekinesis and telepathy, sometimes I would love to see the future but I don’t know how to develop it. I honestly don’t know how I got telepathy but telekinesis just happened to me recently so I meditate a lot now which makes it a bit stronger mine is weak at the moment. I know that I have telepathy because I have been making the thought of moving back into his place by that I mean my brother we are not close really and he’s lived here for a few years he just happens to bring up moving back when I did this. We are not that close we don’t fight like we used to either I just sometimes would like a break. I’ve done so much with my telekinesis I practice it with my crystals I’ve moved them a few times and I drowned a ball in my pool I can go on and on.