promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 months ago

Why do some Christians still support Trump when he mocks our Savior saying he's The Chosen One while looking into the heavens?

He said it in reference to a tweet saying Trump is King of Israel, The Second Coming, and The Chosen One obviously referencing Jesus

12 Answers

Relevance
  • tenn
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They support him because he gives them the access to power they crave. They don't care how un-Christian he is, how immoral he is, how many commandments he breaks, and how blasphemous he gets as long as they get power and influence. Their moral standards are dropped in an instant if they get what they want.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

he is demented and should be removed from the office

• sarah
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I think that was just being funny. But he has other things that they should be against. He does not help the poor with better wages or working conditions. He does not help the planet with cleaner air. He lies, and God hates liars. He cheats people out of their wages which is a sin.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Religious people are low forms of life and fit right in with Dump.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Because his supporters can't admit they were wrong.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

He said no such thing. The second part of his Tweet is wildly being taken out of context and twisted to mean something other than what it does. He did not say that he is "the King of Israel","the second coming of God",nor "the Chosen One". Read both Tweets together and you'll see that what you're claiming is not the truth but utter foolishness.

• 9 months ago

There is only one possible reason: because those Xians are as racist as our disgusting President is.

• 9 months ago

I chose him over HRC in the voting booth of 2016.

Maybe he was thinking about this passage.

John 19:11 Jesus answered, “You [Governor Pilate] would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. ...

Compared to that pro-baby killing swamp rat Hillary, Trump is practically a saint.

• Ala
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Trump supporters have been telling him that he's the "chosen one". He didn't think of it on his own.

• 9 months ago

What Christians? No Christians I know voted for him.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Ala
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Many Bible Belt Protestants cast their vote for him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.