Toyota 4runner ner or Chevy tahoe for a family of 5?

Currently my family is 4 me the wife and 2 kids. Looking to add a 3rd kid in the near future. I currently drive a 2008 tacoma double cab and would like something with a trunk and a bit better passenger space. My budget would be around 15k. Would a 4runner be big enough for 5 Or would a tahoe be better? I'm... show more Currently my family is 4 me the wife and 2 kids. Looking to add a 3rd kid in the near future. I currently drive a 2008 tacoma double cab and would like something with a trunk and a bit better passenger space.
My budget would be around 15k. Would a 4runner be big enough for 5 Or would a tahoe be better?

I'm leaning towards the Tahoe for the 3rd row seating but I'm not sure how reliable they are as I dont want something breaking all the time. I would keep the truck for several years.
How reliable are older tahoes? Or would a 4runner be big enough