Why can't Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigeg, John Delaney, and other centrist democrats just run against Trump as Republicans?
These people aren't that much different policy wise then republicans are. The only difference is that they aren't bigoted or gun nuts.
In most countries, conservatives aren't racist, and they would be a fit for the conservative party in most other parties
@Mike why do you think everybody to the economic left of Ronald Reagan is a socialist radical?
* They ARE NOT FOR OPEN BORDERS. Not even the progressive wing of the democratic party support open border. BEING ANTI WALL OR ANTI ICE DOES NOT MEAN YOU SUPPORT OPEN BORDERS. The only major party in the US that supports open borders is the Libertarian Party
* The Republicans are more anti-tax payer since they raise taxes for the poor and use the money for all sorts of corporate bailouts and unnecessary subsidies, and the oversized military budget. If you're going to tax people, spend it on projects the benefit the country as a whole (like a lot of what FDR did)
* And while Kamala Harris did do stuff that hurt the minorities in the US when she was chief prosecuter (broken justice system), I highly doubt THAT was what you were thinking of when you called her racist
@Anon(You think radical...) - You think that they're "left wing radicals" because they're okay with gay people and minorities and want separation of church and state. Conservatives in most countries generally agree with them on that, and if someone ran in most countries as an American Style Tea Party Christian Conservative, they wouldn't even get a single vote
@jeeper - There are probably some libertarian-leaning Republicans who are pro-choice
I needed 3 points and did not like the BA at all
- Thomas CNSRVLv 74 months agoFavorite Answer
Bigots and Gun nuts?????
Yo' daddy feeding you his JUNK?
JAGOFF rant of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- WilliamLv 74 months ago
Because EVERYONE KNOWS that people who switch their party simply to get elected ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY to either party.
OK, not some people would argue that TRUMP switched party's. This IS TRUE, but he didn't do it as a POLITICIAN.
- Little PrincessLv 74 months ago
Well, the leftists that you listed wouldn't get any votes in the republican primary, unless a bunch of democrat voters crossed party lines to vote in the republican primary.
If there are any centrist democrats left, they might want to consider switching parties before their party continues driving over the cliff.
- jeeper_peeper321Lv 74 months ago
because all of them think its perfectly okay to murder 800,000 unborn babies every year
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- rickyLv 74 months ago
Most conservatives are not racist in THIS country, you just say it is. And BT (freakin) W, barrack Obama running with JFK, couldn’t win the Democrat party. Wtf are you talking about?
- KennyLv 74 months ago
They can get beat just without going to the trouble of changing parties like they are .
- Anonymous4 months ago
You think radical left wing perverts, criminals, morons and incompetents are "Conservatives"?
Geez... you went to public school, didn't you, idiot.
- 4 months ago
They are open borders, pro reparations, pro ILLEGAL immigrant, anti American tax payer which does NOT reflect conservative values. And btw, Kamala Harris is racist
- MikeLv 74 months ago
They are far left radicals
- NancyLv 64 months ago
I really, really, really like Pete Buttigieg.