Virus on android &they tried getting into my accounts?

I know I'm really naive for not taking better care of my passwords and just being smart about it at all but I clicked on a Facebook virus message a while ago, it was one of those "is this you?" one and I didn't give them my Facebook password like it had asked so I assumed that I was ok, obviously... show more I know I'm really naive for not taking better care of my passwords and just being smart about it at all but I clicked on a Facebook virus message a while ago, it was one of those "is this you?" one and I didn't give them my Facebook password like it had asked so I assumed that I was ok, obviously I was not. I never changed my passwords i never factory reset my tablet (it was on my tablet)and I went on and logged into things on said tablet. Now I say suspicious activity on my Microsoft and EA accounts a day or 2 ago and I changed the passwords I also factory reset the tablet and now I found an email that said "Save yourself" and guess what? Clicked on it but this time on a phone, I'm sure you can guess what it said but I didn't click on any links this time! Well I'm changing my passwords on a laptop now but to be honest I'm a little paranoid right now not necessarily about the email other than they knew my password before I had changed it is the tablet safe now ? Is my phone ok? The laptop should be fine right? I never click on anything on it just changing passwords. How do I make sure I don't have a virus left on any of my devices? I'm kinda lost right now don't know what to do Thank you for answering