Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 3 months ago

How do former high schools know where you live when they send reunion invitations?

I've moved three times since college. There is very little trace of my existence on the internet; there is certainly no indication of my whereabouts. I have no connection to anyone with whom I went to high school. I'm fairly certain nobody in my class was even aware of my existence while I was attending. Yet, inevitably, those damned letters will periodically arrive.

When I dismantled my mailbox, they started dropping in through the chimney. I resorted to faking my death, moving to another country, and adopting a new identity. Still, like destiny, they arrive.

Seriously, though, how do they know?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Best Answer

When you moved, did you fill out a forwarding address at your post office? If so, the post office is your culprit.

• drip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Google yourself. It is amazing how much info is out there.

• 3 months ago

Do you write letters to Santa every winter? Maybe he sells his mailing list.

• 3 months ago

Could they be using your SSN?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

They send it to your home address. Your parents will answer or forward it to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.