Anonymous asked in Home & GardenMaintenance & Repairs · 3 months ago

Do they sell an adapter to fit a male shower head to a male faucet connecter?

I tried searching 1/2 female to female show adapter

4 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    You have two courses of action here you can buy a new shower head or you can buy I've half inch female coupling. There female on both ends they sell them in the plumbing section. It looks like this. They cost less than a dollar

    Attachment image
  • roger
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Yep. It is called a 1/2" pipe coupling.. Used very often to hook tow pipes together.

  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Yes, buy a threaded coupling, like what you would use to put 2 joints of pipe together. The coupling has 2 female ends, and the male end of shower head and the male end of the faucet will screw into the coupling. If there are any changes in size, that fitting is a bushing which you add to the coupling.

  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Not in a computer shop! Ask your question in the correct part of Yahoo!Answers and you may be told what you need to know.

    • David
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

      Moved to maintenance and repairs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.