Never trusting my dad again?

In my late teens and my dad is nice to me one day but fustrated the next, it’s honestly frustrating me because how am I supposed to speak to him when every time he does he's either gonna critize something or someone, shouts at me or just says something negative and starts ranting about something or tries to... show more In my late teens and my dad is nice to me one day but fustrated the next, it’s honestly frustrating me because how am I supposed to speak to him when every time he does he's either gonna critize something or someone, shouts at me or just says something negative and starts ranting about something or tries to tell me something uninteresting.
He NEVER listens to me only listens to what he wants to hear which obviously i cant control but its very frustrating talking to him when we don't vibe anymore its very boring and feels like its forced
He also likes to start loads of arguments too and is really controlling any little thing that i do that he doesn't like he loves to question it to make me feel intimidated all the time
Ive lost his trust
0