firefox will not open?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

Use chrome. That's better. ^_^

• 3 months ago

Either laptop is broken and need a new one. Or just reinstall.

• 3 months ago

basically what you want to do has been listed in previous answers:

I. Restart computer (sometimes FF will hang, you CAN ofc CTRL+ALT+DELETE and than find Firefox in processes to shut it down but restart of Pc makes things bit cleaner and tackles more than just hanged Firefox.

II. un-install and re-install the browser. (if you have used Firefox profile all the data that was saved will be available to you post login)

Thats all you can do i am affraid.

• 3 months ago

Friend occasionally Firefox gets corrupted and what you need to do first is use your uninstaller to uninstall Firefox then go into your control panel and where it says folder and file options unhide the hidden folders and delete all the Firefox and Mozilla folders because it won't do a bit of good to reinstall Firefox until you do this. You'll see program files and you'll see another program files and you'll see program data. Under the c drive look inside find Mozilla and Firefox and delete all three of the folders. then re-hide the folders like they were so you never delete something that you're not supposed to then you can reinstall Firefox and it will reinstall and run.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Not
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

restart computer

• 3 months ago

Open task Manger, go to proccess I think scroll through list right click on all Firefox then click end task. after that try opening Firefox. I haven't used a computer in awhile.

Lv 7
    3 months ago

Flee the country. Invest all your remaining money in a browser startup company. Get into the tech industry. Become an entrepreneur.

That will tickle your fancies.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Ask it please

🙏

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.