Do I have a chance at getting into Cambridge ?

I have just recently sat my GCSEs and I got my results back the other day . I’ve always wanted to go to Cambridge and study history and politics but my GCSE grades have made me unsure if it’s worth applying , I recently gained a fully paid scholarship to a private school But my grades weren’t the best. I will state... show more I have just recently sat my GCSEs and I got my results back the other day . I’ve always wanted to go to Cambridge and study history and politics but my GCSE grades have made me unsure if it’s worth applying , I recently gained a fully paid scholarship to a private school But my grades weren’t the best. I will state my results in the old fashioned manner.
Maths- b
French-a
Combined science- a*/a
History - a*
English language-a*
English literature a**(double a*/9)
Health and social care - distinction star

I also feel like I am portrayed better through my interpersonal skills and interview as opposed to on paper , but I will ensure I get the a levels I need
I would just like a realistic opinion , thank you !