Shoulder pain and paracetamol?

Have you ever tried it?

Favorite Answer

A slight ache, yeah it may help. A torn muscle, probably won't do much. Paracetemol isn't a particularly strong painkiller. If the pain is inflammatory in nature then ibuprofen may be a better bet. If the pain is from a significant injury then perhaps a prescription drug may be better. There are many factors, at the end of the day, you may as well take two paracetemol and see if it helps, there are no repercussions from taking 200-800mg of Paracetemol unless you have underlying liver problems.

• k w

before I knew tylenol was useless besides a poison to the liver...then I just stuck to aspirin it has always worked for me, you might need 3 to soften up the pain, and you just better take it easy for months if not longer before you try to use it. try to use it too early and you can easily re-injure it, then your really screwed. be nice to yourself.....and take quality vitamins and minerals, especially ionic- plant based minerals,

there are many to choose from. some you have to mix with juice or water, and YOU'LL have to experiment with just how much to know the correct dosage....

I discovered an amazing combination it's all over the internet now if you mix acetaminophen along with Aleve it works way better then just taking the acetaminophen or the Aleve by itself.

• CottonLockets

Interesting you know Acetaminophen is Paracetemol, but not that Aleve is Naproxen, lol. I've never heard of Aleve before.

• Tavy

Plus Ibroprufen, you can take both.