Sequin asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

What would you do if you have a nice, understanding hairdresser but didn't like the way they cut your hair?

Find one that does my hair the way I want it done. It's about my hair, not their feelings.

Change my hairdresser

Explain to them what you want. I'm sure they'll understand.

Tell them or just stop going to the salon. I know it's good to give feedback but sometimes its not worth it especially when you can learn to do your own hair at home you know what you like and what you prefer once you learn how to do your own hair (and become really good at it) dealing with bad haircut drama is something you won't have to deal with anymore.

• This happened to me. Hair stylists are supposed to be nice to you or they won't get a repeat customer. I was honest with them, and they did what I asked. Most people appreciate honesty but not being to harshly honest. I told them what I didn't like about my hair cut and they changed it to some thing more manageable. They want you to be happy with your hair.

Tell them to cut it in a different way.

You pay a shrink to be understanding. You pay a hairdresser to cut your hair.

i would just talk to her about it

• Sequin6 months agoReport

Can't that's the dilemma

If I couldn't change them, find a new hair dresser or learn to love how they cut your hair.

Tell them politely. What else, fax them!?