Sequin asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

What would you do if you have a nice, understanding hairdresser but didn't like the way they cut your hair?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Find one that does my hair the way I want it done. It's about my hair, not their feelings.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Change my hairdresser

• 6 months ago

Explain to them what you want. I'm sure they'll understand.

• 6 months ago

Tell them or just stop going to the salon. I know it's good to give feedback but sometimes its not worth it especially when you can learn to do your own hair at home you know what you like and what you prefer once you learn how to do your own hair (and become really good at it) dealing with bad haircut drama is something you won't have to deal with anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • This happened to me. Hair stylists are supposed to be nice to you or they won't get a repeat customer. I was honest with them, and they did what I asked. Most people appreciate honesty but not being to harshly honest. I told them what I didn't like about my hair cut and they changed it to some thing more manageable. They want you to be happy with your hair.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tell them to cut it in a different way.

• 6 months ago

You pay a shrink to be understanding. You pay a hairdresser to cut your hair.

• 6 months ago

i would just talk to her about it

• Sequin6 months agoReport

Can't that's the dilemma

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If I couldn't change them, find a new hair dresser or learn to love how they cut your hair.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Tell them politely. What else, fax them!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.