Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 year ago

People tell me I have a bad hair colour. I am blond. I am 14 and male. Does blond hair really look that bad on males?

• 1 year ago

blondes are cool what do you mean

1 year ago

Don't be ridiculous. Blond males are sexy. Are you just fishing for complements?

1 year ago

no, it just depends if it goes with your skin tone. I do not think a super pale man would look good with blonde hair, it will wash him out.

• 1 year ago

It's not a bad hair color, certain people, like myself, just don't prefer it.

1 year ago

when I was at school the popular guys were the surfies with blonde hair. if it is the boys saying this then they be jelous.

• 1 year ago

i dont think so, god dont give you bad hair color since he dont make junk

• 1 year ago

As long as your hair is NATURALLY blond, it is OK. If you dye your hair, you will look like a goofy version of Gorgeous George.

PS: Look up "Gorgeous George, " and you will understand, whippersnapper!

1 year ago

No.........I love it.

• Kyle
    1 year ago

maybe just try different hair styles. grow it out longer, cut it shorter, whatever. blonde does not look bad. but you will never be able to please everyone. we all have opinions.

• 1 year ago

No, they would think you are a white supremacist.