What side EMTB should I buy??

I'm interested in buying an electric mountain bike and I'm in-between a L and XL... Th specific bike I am interested in is offered in a L 47cm (18.5") and an XL 50cm (19.7"). I'm about 6'1" so I'm in-between sizes and not sure which size I should go with. I'm currently... show more I'm interested in buying an electric mountain bike and I'm in-between a L and XL...

Th specific bike I am interested in is offered in a L 47cm (18.5") and an XL 50cm (19.7").

I'm about 6'1" so I'm in-between sizes and not sure which size I should go with. I'm currently riding a 19" size L bike and it seems to be a good fit.

Unfortunately, test riding both of these isn't possible as I'm ordering online. My gut is leaning towards the 50cm, what do you guys think? Is it better to lean on the smaller side or the larger side?
Update: What size EMTB should I buy??
1 answer 1