True or false: you don't mind eating moldy bread?

72 Answers

Relevance
  • Binks
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

True, but only if the mold spots are small enough to pick off.

• Nivera3 months agoReport

thats disgusting... usually the mold is hidden in parts not visible to your eyes

• 3 months ago

LOL! False. Who eats moldy bread?!

• 3 months ago

I don't eat bread..........................

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

U have to be one fatas$ to eat something molded

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

FREE PENICILLIN... Its Great..

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I would not eat moldy bread

• kelvin
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

even if you were starving and that is all the food you had

• 4 months ago

sorry I would discard

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I would not eat it....

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Its great with well salted butter, the salt(sodium) illiminates the mould by the production of Salivar.

The sodium dehydrates the gland causing it to excrete mucous to protect the mouth in a similar way to the immune system,

Mucous secretions the main protein secreted is mucin, which acts as a lubricant coating the mouth and throat allowing and aiding the easy passage or flow of bacterious particles down to the gut without being able to stick around to attack or infect the oral area's. once the safe passage to the gut has been finalized the acids in the gut kill the bacteria and the mucous gland flare up calms down.

Once this process has completed the bowl excretes the waste product only leaving the good bacteria from the mould(Penicillin) to flourish in the body to strengthen the immune system to recognise and kill pathogens, in a similar way that inoculations do. the process also helps to alleviate blocked bowls and mouth candida.

It also helps as a detoxant clearing the head and emptying the adanoids of mucous to help you breath more easily. also the texture and taste is very nice once the blue fir is brushed off the surface of the bread, mouldy soda bread is among the best you could hope to find. YUMMY!!

• 4 months ago

False,I draw the line at BEETS.

• 4 months ago

False. I DO mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.