NONAME
Lv 7
NONAME asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

Does the rest of the world really have any right to tell Brazil what that cannot burn?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, they do. We all share this planet and have to stop people from ruining it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

i dont think so, i think its up to brazil what they decide

• y
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Of course they do, isn't that what supposed civilized society has become? We we can dictate to another what they can or can't do, what they should or shouldn't be doing? Just like the twitter war, release our girls. We can spout all we want. I'm still waiting for someone to actually help in a meaningful way.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I am afraid so................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stoo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Given the Amazon is a critical resource for the global climate, yes. Climate change is going to require *everyone* think globally while they act locally, because once the Amazon is gone, that's decades of immediate and obvious consequences that will be felt well beyond Brazil.

• NONAME
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The rest of the world faces those exact same consequences with whatever resources they have in their own countries...but do you see us trying to do something about it?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Well... they can tell them all they want. It doesn't mean Brazil has to do anything. They can also choose to sanction and stop doing business with Brazil if they want. And they can stop sending them aid as some have already done since they don't seem to have plans to do anything about it.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

ROFL. You better breathe less so you're not using up too much oxygen. Just in case they run out and need yours'.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.