Why do some parents argue in front of their children? Do you agree?

I've seen my parents fight and argue a lot and they get lovey dovey. I don't think parents should fight in front of their kids. They don't need to we seeing that. My mom said they sometimes argue in front of us so we know when we're older, married people also have disagreements learn to solve... show more I've seen my parents fight and argue a lot and they get lovey dovey. I don't think parents should fight in front of their kids. They don't need to we seeing that.
My mom said they sometimes argue in front of us so we know when we're older, married people also have disagreements learn to solve problems. My parents did that unapologetically and they never apologized for arguing in front of us. When we got older mom said it's good we saw that because we're getting older and we're going to going through situations like this. My dad said if we got into a relationships one day, we will have arguments but learn to solve problems. Just like when he and mom kiss in front of us. He said it's good that we got exposed because we needed to see that so we can get an idea of what real relationships and marriage is all about and it isn't always rainbows and unicorns. He said, "Think of how BORING life would be if we agreed with EVERYTHING."
My parents never said, "Sorry that we argued in front of you." They did it unapologetically and we're blunt about it.
My friend never seen her parents argue and I though she was lucky but then she had boyfriend's but her relationships didn't last. I have been with my boyfriend for five years. Have a strong, healthy relationships, disagreements but making up is the best part. They even fought in front of us on purpous and never apologized for itm