Why doesn't Donald Trump buy Britain instead of Greenland?

Developing Greenland will take years and loads of dollars. Its possible the grim reaper might have already visited Mr Trump by the time the continent becomes profitable. Britain is already highly developed and we speak Engliski and are your forefathers. We would really like your laws I.e banning Moslems and... show more Developing Greenland will take years and loads of dollars.
Its possible the grim reaper might have already visited Mr Trump by the time the continent becomes profitable.
Britain is already highly developed and we speak Engliski and are your forefathers.
We would really like your laws I.e banning Moslems and building walls to keep out migrants.
Britain has educated, refined people who have manners and class like I have class.
Our acres of lush green countryside, nice cool climate and then theirs London.
Where to start with London eh?
So perhaps purchasing Britain might be better?

Hot weather is forecast. The ground man on my estate has informed me that the moors are safe as foxes have been spotted and only come out at night.
Oh well, I will get my servants to farn me and shall consume a cool Lipton tea.