Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 11 months ago

My boss stitched me up!?

I need some advise please. My boss stitched me up over an incident at work and really came down hard on me. I understand she was doing her job and investigated what happened but she made a complete hash of it. I had to have a disciplinary and spent the next week not eating or sleeping worrying. At the disciplinary I was completely let off the hook. I suspect because they feared litigation they backed down but now I see my boss everyday and I know she stitched me up. We weren’t friends we’ve always had a working relationship which I thought was excellent but now I don’t trust her and I’m worried if something were to happen again she’d drop me in it. How do I get on with her when she’s done this to me?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Just behave professionally and don't give her any reasons to report you again.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

"At the disciplinary I was completely let off the hook. I suspect because they feared litigation they backed down '

What a crock of bullshit! You think a company oif any size or even a mom and pop would give a tinkers damn about a little pisss ant like you? Get over yourself.

• find another job.

• 11 months ago

i would just stay away and not bother talking to her if you dont have to

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Ask yourself these questions. Would the management of your company consider it a plus if you were not employed there. Do you think things change within a company and when these changes occur, will there be changes that remove the negatives. Another one, if your boss is not your mentor, do you have another boss who you can turn to for support. So, it looks like to be that you are going to be laid off the next time the company makes adjustments in its work. If you continue to be vulnerable and do not move to a position where you are safe, you will lose your job.

• 11 months ago

So you don't trust her because she was doing her job? Then you shouldn't have an expectation for that to change. If it is important for you to trust your boss, you should probably look for another job because your boss will continue to do her job. Or you could simply get over yourself and not get in trouble again.

• 11 months ago

Work your way back into her good graces. Or find another job.

• 11 months ago

Seeking revenge is childish. I suspect you will not be in that job at the end of next month. Or grow up, act like a professional and realize it is your bosses job to report you when you do wrong things.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.