My boss stitched me up!?

I need some advise please. My boss stitched me up over an incident at work and really came down hard on me. I understand she was doing her job and investigated what happened but she made a complete hash of it. I had to have a disciplinary and spent the next week not eating or sleeping worrying. At the disciplinary... show more I need some advise please. My boss stitched me up over an incident at work and really came down hard on me. I understand she was doing her job and investigated what happened but she made a complete hash of it. I had to have a disciplinary and spent the next week not eating or sleeping worrying. At the disciplinary I was completely let off the hook. I suspect because they feared litigation they backed down but now I see my boss everyday and I know she stitched me up. We weren’t friends we’ve always had a working relationship which I thought was excellent but now I don’t trust her and I’m worried if something were to happen again she’d drop me in it. How do I get on with her when she’s done this to me?
9 answers 9