Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 12 months ago

I ate pizza everyday for a week while on a all inclusive vacation will I be ok.?

I’ve drank lots of water and swim everyday so I think I’m fine.

That’s fine when you get back consider cutting back on calories and work off the pizza through exercise

You won't gain any fat unless if you eat exactly 3500 calories that equals a pound of fat. You were still active and drinking water so im sure you burned off some of what you consumed especially since you swam and were active everyday. It's not uncommon to eat unhealthy on vacation anyways.

Pizza is not like heavy metals or radiation. If you packed only canned tuna to camp in the exclusion zone, I'd be worried but if you had too many carbs, "too many" defined as their having made you fat, then ea less of them for a while and workout till you lose it. If nothing happened then nothing happened. If you are so worried, that sugests to me maybe you were over-doing the so called "healthy" eating and some pizza was in fact healthy for you at that moment because you needed the carbs to get balanced. That is, get stored glycogen to have energy.

• Cyrus

You'll be ok, if you're asking will the pizza kill you lol. It is unhealthy to eat pizza continuously, not because of the calories it has, but because of the amount of dough (or yeast) it has. The good thing is that you've been drinking water the whole time, because despite eating a little unhealthy you still at least used a natural source of fluids that your liver loves to use when breaking down foods. Next time, just focus on foods that doesn't contain too many carbs, or sugar, and continue to drink water with them.

Hope I Helped ^_^

Of course!! I eat pizza multiple times a week

Why not? I went to a Club Med resort and the food was so good I ate twice as much as I usually do, but I spent all day swimming, snorkelling, running, kayaking and sailing, so it did not matter.

If you pay for an all inclusive, make the most of it. Pizza would not be my choice though.

• Stoo

By "fine" do you mean you're going to die? Obviously not. Will you gain weight? Probably, as that's not a great diet. But you can always go back to eating healthier and you'll be fine. You're allowed to break a few times especially on vacation. Plenty of people do that and are "fine". If you worry about being "fine" 99% of the time, that's not a diet, that's an eating disorder.

• Mark

Well, that's a LOT of fat, but apart from it being somewhat unhealthy, why wouldn't you be fine?

• k w

what's in the ingredients of the pizza? did you a chicken sandwich from chick filet, had 100 ingredients ? I didn't know and there's much much more.,so you got the dough, the sauce, and maybe pepperoni/sausage, what's in each of them ingredients? that's the hidden stuff making people tired etc....foodbabe dot com, or book/audio on amazon to read up and fully realize the size of the monster we're up against...