Ding asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 11 months ago

Was Muhammad really black?

NO... he was a green alien from Mars who landed in the desert because he needed to take a crap and his toilet on his space ship was broken.

• Kin

You must be delusional, so delusional you're nuts in the head and a liar.

I don't see why that matters is someone offended about the idea of him being black?

• Kin

Edit: Please ignore delusional, ignorant, stupid users like armouror.

No, Allah blessed the Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, with a unique complexion like no else was ever blessed with and, great beauty, exceptional characteristics, or qualities.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, was the most beautiful Prophet of all Prophets and on the inside. Truly beautiful human being regardless of skin complexion and Allah blessed His beloved Prophet with exceptional beauty through and through and wisdom. Many wonderful blessings.

Allah blessed my Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, with divine etiquette and eloquent speech and many admired him whenever he spoke whenever my Prophet was fulfilling sermons or calling out, reaching out to others with the utmost etiquette, full of truth, full of sincerity and how he made each individual feel important and how they mattered to him as well. I believe only sincere and truthful individuals would appreciate and feel that way more than others.

When my beloved Prophet's companions would admire his beauty, some of them noticed he was most beautiful than the moon itself and full of light. Allah gave His Prophet, peace & blessings be upon him, beautiful light, a physical light as well.

"There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear book." - 5:15

Some companions wrote beautiful poems that inspired them because of my Prophet, peace & blessings be upon him, and beautiful poems that praise my Prophet and regarding his beauty, his personality that my Prophet would feel pleased and impressed because many people were exceptionally talented poets who truly understood the beauty of Prophet Muhammad, who admire him and respect and who saw the beauty of my Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, and as a human being.

Watch these links in the comments. Please do watch.

I don't understand where you got the idea that Prophet Muhammad, peace & blessings be upon him, has darker complexion when he doesn't and never was a dark person.

• I advise you to convert to God, because you have never had your experience of faith with God, given your hardness of heart, and your false teachings, from a heretical and schismatic religion, outside Christian doctrine.

No. Where did you get that idea?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • Ala

Most likely, he was Middle Eastern brown.

• sarah

All humans they have figured out were brown. Like the Indians who came from all over the world to North America and eventually they all turned brown. Most of those in the middle east are brown, of different shades. Most people are brown. In the future as we mix everyone will be brown. Muhammad is dead so he has no skin color.

Nope...................................

very dark for sure

• Otto

No he was not black, and he was not a prophet of "Allah".

Source(s): Bible

He was Middle Eastern. Look at Middle Eastern Muslims today, if you want an idea of what he looked like.