Has there ever been a U.S. president in history that has never presided over at least a 3 percent annual GDP growth?

I believe there was only one. But I don't recall who it was. Bonus questions: Should jobs created figures include minimum wage part time McJobs, especially if they account for over 95 percent of that figure? And should taxpayer-funded stimulus packages and the Federal Reserve printing out tons of monopoly... show more I believe there was only one. But I don't recall who it was.

Bonus questions: Should jobs created figures include minimum wage part time McJobs, especially if they account for over 95 percent of that figure? And should taxpayer-funded stimulus packages and the Federal Reserve printing out tons of monopoly money in order to artificially inflate the stock market be touted as sound economic practices?

I only ask because I believe the very same former U.S. president did these things as well. Thanks!