Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Has there ever been a U.S. president in history that has never presided over at least a 3 percent annual GDP growth?

I believe there was only one. But I don't recall who it was.

Bonus questions: Should jobs created figures include minimum wage part time McJobs, especially if they account for over 95 percent of that figure? And should taxpayer-funded stimulus packages and the Federal Reserve printing out tons of monopoly money in order to artificially inflate the stock market be touted as sound economic practices?

I only ask because I believe the very same former U.S. president did these things as well. Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope...................................

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Obama have five quarters of growth over 4%. If you could put down the Fox News crack pipe for 2 seconds you'd know that. But it did turn out that Trump added 500 million less jobs than they claimed last year.

• Jonathan Gruber
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Do you understand the difference between a quarter and a year? And I guess part time minimum wage jobs, especially accounting for over 95% of the reported figures is good by you. And I doubt your figures too. Man you're dumb. Lol

• 6 months ago

Obama was the one. Fun fact, libs.

• 6 months ago

Obama had 4 above 4.1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Absolutely. About 60% of them.

• 6 months ago
  • 6 months ago

That was Obama, whose economic sabotage kept the USA at an annual 2% growth or less. His administration also counted a full time job with benefits being replaced by two part time jobs without benefits as "job growth".

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Sounds like Obama.

• Neengefan
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Sorry! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.