promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is there a law that I missed that says Americans cannot speak Spanish in public ? Why are Trump supporters attacking those that are?

Woman Calls Police on Worker Speaking Spanish. "He looks illegal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSkwuQ2Whhg

Youtube thumbnail

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, esa era una perra racista que, con suerte, fue ridiculizada por la policía.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Nope...................................

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

No, and nobody claimed that there was.

She called the police because she had reason to believe that the person was an illegal alien. There are 30 million of them in this country, so please don't pretend it's very unlikely.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Maybe I'm missing something here in this question. It sounded to me like the videographer was speaking English. I'd like to know what he did or said to her which prompted such an angry response........wouldn't you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Because Democrats are the racists.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Is there any particular reason why you think this has anything to do with Trump or Trump supporters, other than the fact that you re trying to peddle some propaganda?

• Diana
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

The woman was really overzealous, not to mention nasty. However, there's no law against speaking other languages in the U.S.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Weird how some of the most vocal "freedom of speech" defenders seem to think it only applies to freedom of speech in English. Very weird.

People have the right to speak whatever #$@!ing language they want. English, Spanish, French, Cantonese, Klingon, Pig Latin. If you don't like hearing it, *you* leave.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.